Gifting can be such a tricky subject, but it doesn’t have to be. We often cloud the gifting process when we feel forced to produce grandiose gestures or extravagant finds. This year, let's not forget why we give, whether it's to show love, appreciation, or support. Keep reading for some simple gift ideas from central PA artists to help you communicate your thoughtfulness this Mother’s Day.
1. Floral Earrings ($30): May brings beautiful spring weather, and most importantly, flowers! These floral brass earrings are a functional way to bring spring with you on the daily. I'm imagining matching these up with a sundress right now... but I digress.
2. Lavender Essential Oil Rollerball ($8.5): This works as a natural perfume and portable aromatherapy. Not to mention that the bottle looks lovely on its own with a sprig of lavender resting inside.
3. Pineapple Makeup Bag ($20): we all know that one woman who has her lipstick, hand lotion, and pens hidden in bottom of her bag. Help a girl out with one convenient pouch to hold all the little things that seem to get lost ...somewhere in inside your purse.
4. Raw Honey and Cinnamon Candle ($17): I once heard someone say that candles are the new wine. Honestly, I'm a fan of this ideology. Candles make any space feel cozier and refreshed.
5. Golden Cement Planter ($10): Snag one of these adorable planter and match it up with some soil and seeds to bring the outdoors in this summer. Or, if your mother doesn't have a green thumb, keep the planter empty to store trinkets, or maybe that brand new pair of earrings. ;)
Thinking about keeping any of these gifts for yourself? Let us know in the comments below!